Pat Thomas House Refuge
Pat Thomas House is a facility that provides supported crisis accommodation to women and children who are victims of family violence in Mandurah and the surrounding regions.
Pat Thomas House is a secure facility, that has onsite support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The facilities can accommodate up to 6 families at any one time. Each room has its own ensuite bathroom, TV, with shared lounge room and kitchen facilities.
- Clothes, food and toiletries
- Get medical assistance
- Liaison with Police
- Restraining order application assistance
- Setting up Bank accounts
- Apply to Centrelink
- Access to counseling
- Linkage to children’s services
- Development of safety plans
- Finding secure long term accommodation
To access refuge and support workers contact Pat Thomas House on 08 9535 4775 and select option 1.