The Peel Advocacy and Support Service (PASS) provides assistance to victims of Domestic/ Family Violence in the community. Support and information is offered to those seeking assistance regarding Violence Restraining Orders.
Peel Advocacy and Support Service provides:
- Individual case management support
- Counselling for women and children
- Groups to re-connect and reclaim themselves and to link with other survivors
- Support and assistance to obtain employment, work experience or further education to gain financial security
- Assistance with housing applications and tenancy issues
- Advocacy, counselling and support to connect with appropriate services to address individual needs.